Found the perfect video but only want a 5 minute section in the middle? Easy, try clipping the program in SmartClassrooms.
1. Click -> SmartClassrooms -> Create Lesson and .
2. Once you’ve clicked Clip a TV4ED Video, a search will appear where you can search for the program you wish to clip.
3. Click on the to select the program you wish to clip.
4. The lesson creator will appear. Enter your lesson’s information.
5. Click the +Save button once you have entered all the information, and the video editor will appear.
6. Mark the beginning of your first edit / chapter by scrolling the scroll bar to the designated start point and clicking .
7. Mark the end of your first edit / chapter by scrolling the scroll bar to the designated end point and clicking the.
8. Enter a chapter title in the Chapter Title field.
9. Click the button.
Repeat steps 6-9 for any additional chapters.
10. Once you have completed editing your program, click .