Open the SmartLesson you have created.
1. Click on the , located under Get Thinking.
2. Select from the list the type of question you would like to add to your lesson:
Multiple Choice: Allows audiences to select more than one answer for the question.
Single Selection: Allows audiences to select only ONE answer for the question.
Yes-No Box: Provides audiences with only 2 responses (Yes OR No).
Missing Word: Allows lesson creators to type a sentence, leaving out important key words / phrases for the audience to complete.
3. Enter your question and possible answers.
4. Select which are the correct answer(s) by clicking on the or to toggle the answer on OR off.
5. Once finished, click .
6. To delete teaching material, click on the located under Get Thinking.
7. On each question there is a icon. Click this to remove the question.