As a Library Admin, You will have the ability to manage the reserves on books using the Reservations Widget.
Things you may want to do include:
- Removing a reservation.
You can remove reservations from either a patron or a specific book
Viewing Reservations under a Patron
1. From the Reservations Widget you will see a Patron search option.
2. Click on the Patron Search button and search for a specific patron via First name, Surname and Barcode, then select the desired patron from the list.
The selected patron will appear under the patron search. along with any items that they have placed a reservations on.
3. You can delete the reservation by click on the X
Finding Reservations on a book.
1. From the Reservations Widget you will see the Book search option.
The selected title will appear under the Book search button. Along with any reservations on that item.
2. You can either remove a reservation from a book in bulk or one at a time. Just click the Delete All if you want to remove all reservations or the x that is located to the right of the patron.