1. Click -> Catalogue -> Catalogue.
2. From the toolbar at the bottom of the window, click the up arrow on the New button.
3. Select New Title from the options.
4. In the Title field, enter a short, concise description of the asset.
2019 Macbook Air
5. In the Media field, select (or create) a media type for your asset.
6. Click the Notes tab.
7. Enter a full description of your asset.
Silver MacBook Air with Retina display, Touch ID and a Force Touch trackpad.
8. Click the Copy tab
9. Create a new copy entry.
11. Ensure you are on the Copy tab
12. Click the icon to expand the copy you created in step (9)
13. Scroll down and click .
14. Complete the Asset details for your laptop (not all fields are mandatory).
15. Click .
View the video below