The Global Catalogue module allows you to import records from databases other than SCIS. You will need to know the following:
-Username and Password (if required)
1. Click -> Catalogue -> Global Catalogue.
2. Click on the button and select "Z3950 Database".
The Z3950 database list will appear. There are many free z39.50 databases that you can configure. Databases like:
- State Library of Victoria
- National Library of Australia.
3. Scroll down to the blank database and fill in the information.
4. Hit .