Any manipulation of data within SmartSuite, whether loan information or catalogue information, can be performed using Global Functions.
1. Click -> Configuration -> GlobalFunctions.
2. From the toolbar at the bottom of the window, click the button.
3. From the Global Function Group drop-down, select Loans.
4. From the Function drop-down, select Current Loans.
5. Change the search criteria to
6. Select the Classgrade you want to update due dates for in the Search Classgrade field
7. From the toolbar at the bottom of the window, click the button.
8. A list of all active loans for the classification(s) selected in step (6) will be displayed. Verify these are the loans you want to update the Due Date for.
9. From the toolbar at the bottom of the window, click .
10. Ensure the Items by Filter option is ticked
11. Change the function criteria to
12. Select your new Due Date into the Due Date field.
13. Click .
N.B. Closing this window will reset the function and will require you to start again. If you need to navigate to the Mailbox or your emails, please open a new tab.
14. Enter the Security Code from your email OR Mailbox and click .