In this article, you'll be shown how to disable multiple users borrowing rights with global functions.
1. Click -> Configuration -> Global Functions.
2. Under Functions created by FSI select Patron-> double left click Update User Role by Classgrade
3. In Search Classgrade select the classgrades you want to change. If you want to disable borrowing of every patron in the system then leave this blank.
4. Click > Check the patrons you specifically want or leave them unchecked if you want to change everyone on the list.
5. Click .
6. Confirm the amount of patrons you want to change. The checkbox on the left is specifically the patrons you chose in Step 4 and the checkbox on the right is ALL patrons in the classgrades you chose in Step 3. You can only choose one of these checkboxes.
7. Click the first drop down menu on the left and select "Can Borrow"
8. Make sure Overwrite is the second drop down menu and that the toggle button is in the NO position.
9. Click .
10. Verify the changes you are about to make.
11. Select > DONE!