Any teacher can request new videos from free-to-air tv channels.
Requesting a video after it aired. If the program you want was on a free-to-air TV channel you can request it up to 60 days after it played on TV.
Requesting a video before it goes to air. You can request any program from any free-to-air channel.
Details you will need to know about the program: the channel, date and time that the program will be/was on TV and the program name.
- Make sure that you are on the TV4Education page by clicking the menu button -> Search -> TV4Education.
- Then click on "My Requests" on the shortcuts bar along the top of the screen. Click on "Make a Request" -> "Free-to-air" and click the channel logo to start your request.
- You will now need to enter the details of your request. Any field with a red * next to it must be filled in. Click "submit" on the bottom of the request to send it to the TV4Education team.
- All your requests will show up just like messages on the left panel of this screen. You can click on each request and type messages directly to the editing team if you have forgotten any information. You will also be notified here with how your request is progressing.
- You will receive your video, ad-free every time and ready to play within 48 hours after it aired on TV.
**Please note, if you require closed captions on your free to air program you will need to request the program at least 24 hours before the program will air on TV. You can request captions by adding "CC" in the title field of your request.