Found the perfect video but only want a 5 minute section in the middle? Easy, try clipping the program in SmartClassrooms.
1. Begin by opening a lesson...
2. Add the video to your lesson that you want to clip: https://help.functionalsolutions.com.au/hc/en-us/articles/360046428494https://fsi-pl.zendesk.com/knowledge/articles/360046428494/en-us?brand_id=360002680113
3. Click the icon next to the video.
4. Find the beginning of the chapter that you want to Keep. Mark this point by clicking the icon.
5. Mark the end of the chapter that you want to Keep by clicking the icon.
This will highlight the chapter you are going to keep between the red markers.
6. Enter a chapter title in the Chapter Title field.
7. Click the button.
Repeat steps 4-7 for any additional chapters.
8. Once you have completed editing your program close the video editor by clicking .
Video Editor Overview