1. Click -> Reports -> SmartReports.
2. From the toolbar at the bottom of the window, click the up arrow on the New button.
3. Select Detail Data from the options.
4. Enter a name for your report in the Report Name field.
5. Select the Report Group and Table from the drop down.
6. Click the Conditions tab at the top of the window.
7. Settings entered on this tab will be loaded each time you load your new report,
if you enter:
Each time you open the report in the future, all you will need to select is a Location.
8. Click the Ordering Setting tab and configure how you would like the data to be ordered.
9. Click the Result Data tab and configure which fields of data you would like to view in your report.
i. Click the icon to add additional fields to the report.
ii. Click the next to each field name to change the field displayed.
10. Click .
11. To view your new report, click .
12. If you want to make any changes to your report, click and apply the changes you require.
13. Click .
14. To view your changes, click .
15. Your report has already been saved. If you're satisfied with your new report, simply close the report.