The Reports Module allows you to email out any report. This article will walk you through scheduling emails to automatically go out.
**Please note** A template is required to email out a report. To learn how to create a template click here.
1. Click -> Reports -> Reports.
2. Find and generate the report you wish to email out.
3. Once generated, click on the button located in the Action Bar.
The Email Configuration page will appear.
4. To set up the schedule you will need to know the following:
- The start date and timing of your schedule, (first day and at what time the schedule will start).
- The Frequency, (how often with the emails go out).
- The Recipients, (who the emails will go out to) You can select this in two ways-
i.) The "Mail To" drop-down (used for bulk emailing out). If you have any of the email fields select in your report you will see them appear here.
ii.) The "Specified To" field. (used for sending emails to specific email address'). You can enter in the recipient/s email addresses in this field.
5. Once you have entered the schedules details click .
You will see the Next Run Time update.
6. If you wish to stop the schedule click .