1. Click -> Patron -> Patron Management.
2. Click from the toolbar at the bottom of the window.
3. Enter the details for the new teacher into the relevant fields. Remember to click the Tabs at the top of the window to reveal additional fields.
SmartSuite does require 5 mandatory fields:
- First Name
- Username (for single sign-on sites)
N.B. SmartSuite will automatically apply loan limits for the user after you have selected a classgrade and saved the profile. There is no need for you to manually create the loan limits for the new user.
4. Select Teacher from the User Role field.
Staff having issues viewing items that they have added? Make sure you have set their security to 50. Click here for more information.