Sometimes you will want to have a look at what loan types you have and what they are set to. Well guess what? It's easy to do!
Before starting please ensure you are logged in using an account with admin privileges.
1. Click -> Configuration > Authority Editor.
2. From the dropdown at the top left select "Loan Type".
The Loan Type table will appear. This is where you will find all Loan Types along with their settings.
Please note that all sites will have different loan types, What you see below will be different from what you see on your site.
3. To view/edit an existing loan type click on the button in the "Actions" Field.
The Loan Type settings will appear:
To understand the settings see below:
- Loan Type: This is the name of the Loan Type
- Finals Borrowing: This is where you set the date you wish all items to be returned for this loan type.
- Loan Period: This is the number of days set to the loan type. As you can see it is set to 3, meaning when you loan out any items that have this loan type the item will be loaned out for 3 days.
4. To make changes click on the button in the "Actions" field.
5. Once you have made your changes, click the Save button.