SmartSuite allows administrators to assign specific media types which can be borrowed by each classification and custom limits for each media type.
This is useful to exclude media types from some year levels (e.g. Laptops) and to have custom borrowing periods (e.g. Year 12's can borrow iPads for 2 days instead of overnight)
1. Click -> Configuration -> Authority Editor.
2) From the drop down, select Classgrade
3) Click the next to the year level that you would like to set a specific borrow parameter for
4) Set the Total limits to zero
5) On the next line, select the Media Type that you would like this classification to borrow
6) Set the specific borrowing limits for that media type
7) Repeat steps (5)-(6) for each media type that this classification can borrow
Please note, if you remove the Total Limit, you will need to specify each media type and their borrowing parameters. - User's will not be able to borrow any media type not specified if the Total Limit has been removed.