In this article, you'll be shown how to set 'Change Password on next login' to yes in bulk for multiple patrons, this is necessary to allow new patrons to set their own password when sending out Welcome Letters.
1. Click (found in the top left) -> Configuration -> Global Functions.
2. Under Functions created by FSI select Patron-> double left click Update User Role by Classgrade
3. In Search Classgrade select the classgrades you want to set 'change passwords on next login' to yes. If you want to give access to every patron in the system then leave this blank.
4. Click > Check the patrons you specifically want or leave them unchecked if you want to change them all.
5. Click .
6. Confirm the amount of patrons you want to make changes to. The checkbox on the left is specifically the patrons you chose in Step 4 and the checkbox on the right is ALL patrons in the classgrades you chose in Step 3. You can only choose one of these checkboxes.
7. Click the first dropdown box where it says Role and find and select Change Password on Next Login.
8. Press the 'NO' button so it toggles to 'YES'
9. Click .
10. Verify the changes you are about to make.
12. Select > DONE!