Have multiple books with the same Title or ISBN and want them all under one record? Follow the steps in the help article on how to use the Global Function merge feature!
1. Click -> Configuration -> Global Functions.
2. Under Functions created by FSI select Catalogue-> double left click Merge by ISBN or Merge by Title
3. Depending which global function you select, input the ISBN or Title of the record you have multiple records of and press .
4. A list of books will be shown, make note of which book you want to make the Master record and then select the rest then click .
Note: In the example above, I select all titles then unselect the record I want to use as the Master record. I denote the record with the most holdings as the Master record.
5. Find the record you want to merge the selected titles too and then select .
Note: Make sure the checkbox in the top right is ticked. This number should reflect the amount of items you checked in step 4.
6. Find the Master record you wish to merge the titles too and then click the icon. Verify the changes and then complete the merge by pressing .