Any manipulation of data within SmartSuite, whether loan information or catalogue information, can be performed using Global Functions.
1. Click -> Configuration -> Global Functions.
2. Under the Functions created by FSI section click Catalogue.
3. Double-click Delete Weeded Items.
4. Scan the barcodes you wish to delete into the Search Barcode box.
5. Click from the toolbar at the bottom of the window.
6. A summary of all records scanned in step (4) will be displayed.
7. Ensure Delete Title if no copies remain is selected in the toolbar.
Tip: Selecting will open a new tab and generate a report with items scanned in step (4) that can be printed for future reference.
8. Click Delete -> Delete by Filter.
9) On the confirmation page, verify the barcodes you are about to delete and click Confirm.