Create shortcuts to pages inside SmartSuite or URLs outside of SmartSuite.
Help your users navigate through the system by adding shortcuts to the top bar.
1) Log into your SmartSuite system with an administrative user
2) Navigate to the page you would like to add a shortcut too.
N.B. If you would like to create a new page, follow these steps: Creating a new page
3) Click System Menu ()
6) Scroll to the last block where you should see a blank object to add the details of your new shortcut
7) Either, select a page from SmartSuite in the Select page drop down or enter the URL of the website you would like to shortcut into the URL field.
8) In the Display Name field, enter the name you would like to appear on your shortcut.
9) In the Description field, type what you would like to appear in a hover over. This step is optional but is useful to provide extra information to your users as to where they will be redirected.
View your current loans, overdues and friends profiles in the My Profile page
10) In the Min Security Role field, select the minimum user role that you would like to have access to this shortcut. For example, if the shortcut should only be visible to teachers and admin's, select Teacher.
12) Click in the toolbar at the top of the window
Your new shortcut will now appear in the shortcuts bar