Buttons are great to link users to:
- Pre-defined searches
- Different pages inside SmartSuite
- External websites for referencing
1) Log into your SmartSuite system with an administrative user
2) Navigate to the page you would like to add a Button to.
N.B. If you would like to create a new page, follow these steps: Creating a new page
3) Click System Menu ()
5) From the shortcuts bar, click
6) Select the layout you would like for your button.
If you would like to add 4x buttons horizontally to your page, select the 4 Column block style.
If you would like some text on the left and a button on the right, select the 2:1 Column block style
N.B. You can always select a different block style and reconfigure your buttons again later.
7) Your new Block Style will be added as the Last block on your page so you may need to scroll down to view it.
8) Find your new block on your page and click
9) From the list, expand Information Block and select Button
10) Your button has now been added to the page and we'll need to configure the link.
Click the icon to open the button's config menu.
11) Enter your URL into the URL field
12) Enter the description that you would like to appear on the button into the Click Link field
14) Once you have formated your button, click from the shortcuts bar